Since 1972, Rardon & Associates has concentrated its trial practice on personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. We also address family law, social security disability, disability insurance claims and cases where significant losses occur. We strive to help you succeed in your claim for losses. We are trustworthy, attentive, and reliable guides through the legal process.
Why is our track record so successful? Because we utilize a team approach. Our attorneys give personal attention to each client’s case - a level of attention that larger firms can’t offer. We don’t support large advertising budgets and big staffs. Instead, our resources go into providing high quality, personalized service to our clients.
By selecting Rardon & Associates to represent your case, you have available:
- Personal consultations from attorneys- not just support staff
- Unique expertise in new approaches to Workers’ Compensation law
- Willingness to consult on location in medical facilities or home, when needed
- 60+ years of combined trial law experience
- Track record of ongoing success for our clients
- Board Certified attorney in workers’ compensation and mediation
- Ethical and knowledgeable attorneys
Examples of cases we’ve handled for our clients:
- Vehicle, pedestrian, bicycle and boating accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Worker’s Compensation claims
- Railroad, maritime, and construction accidents
- Premises and product liability
- Paternity actions
- Dissolution of Marriage
- Social Security claims
- Disability Insurance claims
Contact us today to find out how working with Rardon & Associates will help you reach the best possible outcome for your case.